City View – St. George | Multi-family | Mixed-use | Hospitality
PEG Development and ajc architects have been working in coordination with St. George City on what has been referred to as the “largest downtown core redevelopment in St. George’s history”. City View will be a flagship project in the historic district of St. George and is intended to set the tone for all future development in the area. Our team worked closely with the historic preservation committee of St. George to ensure that the structures would appropriately reference historic vernacular details, while also being modern in form and function. Project stakeholders placed a particular emphasis on the boutique hotel which gently references a historic hotel which once sat on the adjacent corner. The $30 million project includes the following elements:
- A four-story high-end boutique hotel with 60 well-appointed guest rooms and a rooftop spa/terrace.
- A four and five story mixed commercial/ multi-family apartment buildings with 110 total market rate units.
- Below and above grade structured parking with 233 stalls.
- 8,900 SF of commercial space.
- Amenity courtyard with pool, spa and fire pit.
- Mid-block plaza & park with water features.